On Sun, Mar 03, 2013 at 04:16:30PM +0000, Stuart Henderson wrote:
> Summary of off-list mail exchange: anoncvs.usa consistently has a
> realloc failure in xenocara/font/misc-misc/18x18ja.bdf, some other
> servers have a failure the first time checking this file out when
> it's part of the whole directory, but resuming or checking out
> individually does work.
>
> $ cvs -d anon...@anoncvs.spacehopper.org:/cvs get xenocara/font/misc-misc
> U xenocara/font/misc-misc/10x20.bdf
> U xenocara/font/misc-misc/12x13ja.bdf
> cvs [server aborted]: out of memory; can not reallocate 3833880 bytes

I got this error consistently with anoncvs.openbsd.org as well, on both
amd64 and mips64el. My use case is cvs -d$CVSROOT up -Pd for each of src,
xenocara and ports (normal tracking of -stable). I believe I got the error
on various other CVS servers until I started using spacehopper. I haven't
seen the problem again. Thanks Stuart.

/jl

--
ASCII ribbon campaign ( ) Powered by Lemote Fuloong
 against HTML e-mail   X  Loongson MIPS and OpenBSD