Hello,

The following patches add functionality to the console for a 'repeat' key,
basically a modifier key which adjusts the typematic delay whilst held down.

Usually these were found on systems which didn't have auto-repeat, but
this implementation preserves the normal functionality, so that you can
achieve a normal-speed repeat just by holding down the key, but a much
faster auto-repeat using the dedicated 'repeat' modifier.

In the patch, I've assigned it to the left control key.

Any comments welcome, specifically has anybody got any suggestions for
implementing this in X?  I notice that a 'repeat' keysym is defined in the
X sources, but it doesn't seem to be implemented in the code.

Any reason this console version can't be included in the tree?
--
Creamy