On Thu, Mar 13, 2014 at 11:16:42AM +0100, Gregor Best wrote:
> [...]
> Couldn't test hibernate yet because my system has root on a softraid
> crypto device and the swap is outside the crypto area.
> [...]

David gave me a hint on how to hardwire my kernel for swap on sd0b.

With that, hibernate works slowly, but it works. The full hibernate +
resume cycle takes about one or two minutes, which I guess is fine.

I'm not sure whether hibernation working is a direct consequence of this
diff, but I think that's OK since the diff didn't break it either.

--
        Gregor Best