Em 29-04-2014 04:51, Stuart Henderson escreveu:
> Too soon I think. Wait a little longer and more major ISPs will turn
> IPv4 into the second class citizen as they fumble with their cgnat
> deployments then this will make a lot more sense. Now that akamai have
> their /10 taking ARIN into the final /8 run-out position that RIPE and
> APNIC have been in for some time, this will accelerate.

I disable ipv6 across all my linux desktops installations because some
daemons aren't smart enough to not try it first. Postfix is one that
comes from the top of my mind. Also, I believe firefox will default to
ipv6 then ipv4 if you have it enabled. Too soon I think. I'm hoping for
ipv6 get more traction soon, so we could end using nat on our pf rules.

--
Giancarlo Razzolini
GPG: 4096R/77B981BC