On Mon, May 05, 2014 at 07:31:34PM +1000, Joel Sing wrote:
> > This one is calloc, not reallocarray, so unless I'm seriously missing
> > something obvious here, it is indeed zero'd, no?
>
> Run the following before and after your change:

Ah, yep. Can't believe I missed that (along with all the other obvious errors).

I'm an idiot and this patch is full of shit, please ignore it completely.
I'll go back to stuff I actually can do, and I'll be sure to read / test my
changes while not half asleep before sending them in the future.

Thanks to all for the feedback, and sorry for the noise.