Hello tech@,

I just saw the commit message below.
Currently I use the source functionality to determine whether I'm in my home network or not and use it to customize sndiod_flags to redirect sound to my main server.

Is there an alternative to dynamically change the rc.conf flags based on my network?

At the moment my rc.conf.local looks as follow for sndiod:
if nc -z 192.168.153.4 11025 2> /dev/null; then
        sndiod_flags="-f snd@192.168.153.4/0"
fi

Sincerely,

Martijn van Duren