On 07/12/14 14:13, Stuart Henderson wrote:
On 2014/07/12 14:04, Martijn van Duren wrote:
Hello tech@,

I just saw the commit message below.
Currently I use the source functionality to determine whether I'm in my home
network or not and use it to customize sndiod_flags to redirect sound to my
main server.

Is there an alternative to dynamically change the rc.conf flags based on my
network?

Maybe sndiod_flags=NO and start sndiod from /etc/rc.local instead.

OK, then I'll have to live with the new limitation.

I am however curious about the rational behind this change. Does it solve any particular problem/risk? I seldomly use this style in my own scripts when I need to be able to dynamically determine variables at runtime. So it might be wise to know what hidden daemons I might be facing.