On 07/16/14 10:31, Stuart Henderson wrote:
On 2014/07/16 09:53, Gustav Fransson Nyvell wrote:
Hm, no, .xinitrc itself is the process that calls fork etc since it uses a
lib that does this.
Do you mean that you have replaced .xinitrc, which is documented as a
file that should be a shell script, with binary object code?

If so, the solution is obvious.
No, I've patched /usr/src/bin/ksh.

You should ask your legal department what they think that means other
than "we're idiots" when attached to messages to archived mailing lists.
The legal department knows what a mailing list is. Mails are sent out to
consumers, those are the (final) recipients.
The mailing list is sent not just to people, but also gateways, list
archives and maybe other strange things. I see no attempt to prevent
that (x-no-archive) so perhaps you are in violation of your company's
own rules?

Of course computer system recipients may archive as do human brains when they receive an e-mail, I guess. It's brief, I know, the point is to prevent abuse and NSA-like surveillance. Third party ... eyes.

--
This e-mail is confidential and may not be shared with anyone other than
recipient(s) without written permission from sender.