On 17 July 2014 00:10, Stuart Henderson <st...@openbsd.org> wrote:
> On 2014/07/16 16:00, Jean-Philippe Ouellet wrote:
>> Oh come on... It's not like the URLs are some giant uuid-based madness
>> or something. All the mirrors have the same simple layout. If you install
>> lots of boxes regularly, it doesn't take long to memorize the name of
>> your closest mirror. If you don't install lots of stuff, then just set
>> installpath in your pkg.conf and forget about it.
>
> If you choose your mirror from the list in the installer, this is already
> set automatically in pkg.conf.

Hello Stuart,

what would you suggest for situations where installXX.iso is burned to
a CD to avoid downloading sets from the net due a slow Internet
connection? When sets are installed from the CD it doesn't set
PKG_PATH. I couldn't find any mirror list from the ISO image by
grepping.

Previously I've used lynx to navigate on the project's website and
copy&paste mirror URL with tmux.

Thanks in advance,
Ville