Ted Unangst wrote this message on Thu, Oct 30, 2014 at 12:09 -0400:
> On Mon, Oct 13, 2014 at 15:02, Arne Becker wrote:
>
> > OK, no more fiddling with O_NONBLOCK.
> > New diff below, tested with tcpbench and file transfers.
>
> I think this is good. Thanks, committed. We'll let it sit for a while
> and then see what if any changes need to take place on the buffer
> side. Maybe we can revisit the original impetus and try 64k again.

I can't compile test this, but I think the vwrite cast could go away
if you changed the atomicio's f type from ssize_t (*f) (int, void *, size_t)
to ssize_t (*f) (int, const void *, size_t)...  There isn't any reason
why atomicio needs to have a non-const pointer to the buffer...

--
  John-Mark Gurney                              Voice: +1 415 225 5579