Hello,

> On Tue, Nov 04, 2014 at 08:42:03PM +0000, Miod Vallat wrote:
>> > Two weeks has passed. Is there anything that I can do to
>> > push GOST ciphers towards LibreSSL?
>>
>> Sorry about that. Joel and/or I need to review the diff again and push
>> it. I'll try to find time for this next week-end (famous last words).
>>
>> Miod
>
> This is suspicious person for me (group of people?). There are lots of
> commits since about 2011 in many low-level and/or critical components
> from this person: linux kernel, android, gnupg, tcpdump, alsa, tor,
> openssl etc, etc..
>
> I'm almost certainly wrong, but not too much there competencies for one
> person?

Thank you, I will take this as a compliment. Also you forgot few commits
to OpenEmbedded/Angstrom/Yocto, QEmu, MPlayer, libgcrypt and maybe
few other small projects. Hmm, this starts looking like a CV.

Miod, no, I'm not an 'acting' or a 'proxy' man. All my contributions bear
my name because I did them.

--
With best wishes
Dmitry