Артур Истомин wrote:
> On Tue, Jul 28, 2015 at 06:19:11AM -0700, Chris Cappuccio wrote:
> > ?????????? ?????????????? [art.is...@yandex.ru] wrote:
> > >
> > > Why irony? It's more or less true for ALL modern computing system.
> >
> > Think of it as a selling point. OpenBSD ffs softdep: On the cutting
> > edge of reliability!
>
> Yeh, cutting edge.. I have system lock/freeze every time with
> bittorent (aria2 or rtorrent) when net bandwidth 5 mbit/s or more :)
>
> (ffs+softdep on softraid crypto)

I understand that you guys are having fun with this. If you think this
is actually an issue, though, it's probably a good idea to suggest an
FAQ change. "Generally reliable" is a pretty lukewarm review compared to
the current FAQ, which doesn't mention any downsides:

        http://www.openbsd.org/faq/faq14.html

However, some long-time project members find soft updates trustworthy:

        https://marc.info/?l=openbsd-misc&m=142170287802566&w=2

        https://marc.info/?l=openbsd-misc&m=142174547612722&w=2

So a tempered warning would probably be best.