Am 08/07/15 um 23:46 schrieb Alexey Suslikov:
Christian Schulte <cs <at> schulte.it> writes:

Now, I believe that this effort is too much for my spare time.

Then why not release that scanner? That effort could be shared. What's
so secret about it? You have been asked several times already.

Start sharing right now. Brainy OpenBSD page contains info about
lot of bugs already found. There is no secret to start writing
diffs and pushing them.

I was thinking about automating that process. Scan-before-commit, for example. Need not be that particular scanner. Some pre-commit analysis beyond what the compiler can warn about. How can I be sure the issues found by that scanner are not issues with the scanner itself?