On 2015/11/09 08:38, Serguey Parkhomovsky wrote:
> On Sun, Nov 08, 2015 at 01:23:13PM +0000, Stuart Henderson wrote:
> > On 2015/11/08 11:47, Stuart Henderson wrote:
> > > I'll put this into a ports bulk build.
>
> Thanks!

No major problems. Fixed 2, removed 1, the only remaining breakage is
x11/amiwm but that port seems to have bigger problems anyway (looks for
files at runtime in a directory where they don't exist). There's a newer
version of amiwm in FreeBSD ports which should be ok with the flex
update. As far as ports is concerned there's no problem with this.