On 2015-12-02 12:32, Stuart Henderson wrote:
On 2015/12/02 12:09, jus...@postgresql.org wrote:
... This is because I'm a newbie with OpenBSD, and only recently went looking
for Wifi adapters that will work.

For the ral man page, it lists a whole bunch:

http://www.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/man.cgi/OpenBSD-current/man4/ral.4?query=ral
* A-Link WL54H. AirLive WN-5000PCI. Amigo AWI-926W. AMIT WL531P. AOpen AOI-831. ASUS WL-130G. ASUS WL-130N. ASUS WIFI-G-AAY. Atlantis Land A02-PCI-W54.
    Belkin F5D7000 v3. Canyon CN-WF511. CNet CWP-854. Compex WLP54G.
    Zinwell ZWX-G361. Zonet ZEW1600.

This was directly helpful to me, as I was able to plug those into Amazon (UK)
and find a few still for sale.  (Now on the way to me via post)

In a day or two when it arrives, it will be interesting to know
whether it still uses the same chip (though this is more of a problem
for wireless adapters than wired ones, as there are more IC vendors
that a low-cost producer can choose between).

Nicely, it was delivered shortly after sending that email.  The
card I bought is an Edimax EW-7728in. There's a larger chip on the card with a Ra logo on it. The chip is an RT2860T, which seems to line up with
the "RT2860" mentioned by the man page.

Haven't installed it yet, as I'm waiting on an Intel I350-T4 to turn up in
the post as well (bought due to em man page entry) before making the
system. :)

Regards and best wishes,

Justin Clift