Theo de Raadt:
> I've pointed out that people identify the purpose of the file in
various ways.
> You wish to basically throw that out?

All I say is that file(1) is unreliable by design. And I don't think one
needs to care about it too much just because someone got used to it.
Personally I consider option to have no comment useful. More useful than
looking at 'this is signified something' kind of message.

> Well I don't see any need to introduce incompatible variations.

Yeap, there is a problem with verifying uncommented signatures on
current signify(1). I don't care. And it's okay if someone does - I've
just put my two cents.

--
Ivan Markin