On 20/01/17(Fri) 03:04, Claudio Jeker wrote:
> I want to use art routing tables with pf addrs and not sockaddrs.
> Art itself does not care but the API requires sockaddr pointers in some
> places. This changes those to void *.
>
> OK? This is step 2 to a new pf_table backend.

What's the problem with uint8_t?  If possible I'd prefer keeping that
type since it's clear that we're dealing with bytes.

I also think that ``an_dst'' is no longer used and can die.  The value
attached to an art_node is now ``an_rtlist''.  This might be renamed and
we could use a "void *" since you're not going to use list for pf.

That means we could fold ``an_rtlist'' in the union and reduce the size
of 'struct art_node'.