On 2017/08/30 09:04, Florian Obser wrote:
> On Tue, Aug 29, 2017 at 07:25:33PM -0700, Chris Cappuccio wrote:
> > li...@wrant.com [li...@wrant.com] wrote:
> > >
> > > Please let me know if you want me to generate some dumps or similar, but
> > > unfortunately, I can't yet test patches or handle compilation on my own.
> > > I realise my info on this is incredibly lacking as quality & usefulness.
> > >

> > Stuart Henderson has an archive of kernels from snapshot builds that you
> > can use to better narrow down when the regression started.
> >
> > Unfortunately I don't remember the URL.
>
> IIRC sthen asked for it to not be shared, it got shared on misc and he
> changed the URL or shutdown the archive. Use this:
> https://ftp.hostserver.de/archive/
>
> It keeps all base for all archs and packages for amd64 for 80 days.

Yes - I do still have the archive for some arches (amd64, armv7, i386,
loongson, macppc, octeon, sparc64) - kernels only, archived daily if they
changed since the previous snapshot, currently back to the start of 2015
(though I may cull them at some point).

If the archive on hostserver doesn't go back far enough, let me know
which arch and approx dates of interest and I'll copy the relevant files
to somewhere suitable to fetch from.