Sat, 09 Dec 2017 11:10:03 -0700 "Theo de Raadt" <dera...@openbsd.org>
> > the default prompt works exactly because it doesn;t try to second guess
> > what the user wants, or what is or isn;t good for them. the mechanism
> > for changing the prompt is trivial.
> >
> > i don;t think it makes sense to change the shells in this way.
>
> Having seen bug reports with data from the wrong machine multiple
> times in the last year, especially related to Mike's new work in vmm,
> I'm sorry I have to disagree.  Some developers have even rebooted
> the wrong machines.
>
> Not everyone has time to configure their development machines
> as you suggest.
>
> This change has *no impact* on the people who already take the time
> to change their prompt.  It improves the lives of those who don't have
> time to do so.

Hi Theo, Theo, Jason and everyone,

With all the respect and understanding what you're saying is true, yet
I have the time to change my prompt, and it would still affect me.  By
not being able to use remote log-ins and remote file edits by software
that depends on both interactive and non interactive shell behaviours.
Please, kindly provide a snippet in skel (profile) to revert this too.

Kind regards,
Anton Lazarov