On 2018/04/13 14:38, Klemens Nanni wrote:
> I propose to use `rtable' exclusively to ease searching and improve
> consistency as that's the wording already used across the majority of
> manuals including rtabe(4) and pf.conf(5) for example.

There's not a lot in it, but tableid is slightly more common (and to
my eye, looks a bit nicer as a description of an argument..) - changing
from one to the other mostly feels like deckchair-rearranging though.

There is a related problem that I noticed from looking at this though,
sshd_config uses "rdomain" where it's actually talking about an rtable.