On 6/5/19 8:39 AM, Renaud Allard wrote:

On 6/5/19 8:20 AM, Gilles Chehade wrote:
On Tue, Jun 04, 2019 at 03:54:11PM +0200, Renaud Allard wrote:

On 6/3/19 11:53 AM, Renaud Allard wrote:

On 5/29/19 9:58 AM, Florian Obser wrote:
why not let acme-client generate the key?

Here is a more complete diff where you can use the -E switch to
generate a ECDSA key instead of the RSA one.

I refined a little bit the patch to not put ecdsa functions into rsa.c. So I
renamed rsa.c to key.c and removed the rsa references to functions which
apply to both rsa and ecdsa.

reads, builds and works fine for me

a couple comments inlined

I removed the parenthesis and used another wording, removed the RSA from a "Load RSA key" as it might not be RSA and added E to the SYNOPSYS.

For completion, just in case you are wondering why I choose secp384r1 instead of secp521r1. It is because letsencrypt doesn't allow 521 bits keys. They return "Invalid key in certificate request :: ECDSA curve P-521 not allowed"