On 6/6/19 10:10 AM, Florian Obser wrote:
On Wed, Jun 05, 2019 at 05:37:51PM +0200, Gilles Chehade wrote:
On Wed, Jun 05, 2019 at 08:39:51AM +0200, Renaud Allard wrote:

On 6/5/19 8:20 AM, Gilles Chehade wrote:
On Tue, Jun 04, 2019 at 03:54:11PM +0200, Renaud Allard wrote:

On 6/3/19 11:53 AM, Renaud Allard wrote:

On 5/29/19 9:58 AM, Florian Obser wrote:
why not let acme-client generate the key?

Here is a more complete diff where you can use the -E switch to
generate a ECDSA key instead of the RSA one.

I refined a little bit the patch to not put ecdsa functions into rsa.c. So I
renamed rsa.c to key.c and removed the rsa references to functions which
apply to both rsa and ecdsa.

reads, builds and works fine for me

a couple comments inlined

I removed the parenthesis and used another wording, removed the RSA from a
"Load RSA key" as it might not be RSA and added E to the SYNOPSYS.

ok gilles@

We don't do bool in base as far as I know, just use an int.

No problem, that's a trivial change.

I currently don't have time to review this. I'm busy switching
acme-client to the rfc 8555 / letsencrypt v2 api. Doesn't look like
this conflicts too badly with my work, but I'd appreciate it if we
could hold this off for a bit and rebase it ontop of the v2 work.

OK, let's wait till your v2 is done. People have the patch already if they want to try out ecdsa in the meantime.

I'd also like to get rid of most of the flags and it feels like RSA
vs. ECDSA should be handled in the config file?

I think the flags A,D,v and E could indeed belong to the config file.