Evan Silberman <e...@jklol.net> wrote:

> -     You may now be given the opportunity to configure the time zone
> -     your system will be using (this depends on the installation
> -     media you are using).
> -
> -     If the installation program skips this question, do not be
> -     alarmed, the time zone will be configured at the end
> -     of the installation.
> +     Depending on the installation media you are using, you may now
> +     be given the opportunity to configure the time zone your system
> +     will use.  If the installation program skips this question, do
> +     not be alarmed: the time zone will be configured at the end of
> +     the installation.

This does not depend on the installation media.  If anything, it depends
on the network environment (time comes from the attempt to fetch ftplist
from remote, which is always performed in the background).  But I think
it is no longer true that it asks early, I think the manual time
adjustment is only at the end.