On Thu, Jul 16, 2020 at 07:40:35AM +0200, Daniel Eisele wrote:
| Also it would be nice to have a feature to update all domains of the
| config file. I currently do that in a shell script by parsing the output
| of acme-client -nv with sed and then calling acme-client multiple times.

What I have is this:

for DOMAIN in `awk '/^domain/ {print $2}' /etc/acme-client.conf`

As I need to update OCSP staples per domain anyway, doing a per-domain
song-and-dance makes sense for me.  Since I set the 'handle' of the
domain to the actual (DNS) domain name (no need for the domain name
option in the file), this works out quite well.

| Maybe an easy solution would be an option that prints the list of all
| domains, so I can avoid the sed parsing, as this is prone to breaking.

Why is it prone to breaking?  You can only break it yourself by
introducing changes that break your script.  Sounds like a case of
"doctor, it hurts when I do X"?

Cheers,

Paul 'WEiRD' de Weerd

                 http://www.weirdnet.nl/