On 2022/08/26 16:50, Klemens Nanni wrote:
> Running the packages.txt files through 'sort -u' and 'comm -12' and
> filtering for ports we actually have leaves us with
>
>       aircrack-ng
>       firefox
>       firefox-esr
>       gst-plugins-bad1.0
>       gst-plugins-bad1.0-contrib
>       libgtop2
>       libusrsctp
>       miniupnpd
>       net-snmp
>       qt6-webengine
>       qtwebengine-opensource-src
>       thunderbird
>       warzone2100
>       zabbix
>
> I'm sure that some of them are false positives because they
> a) define _KERNEL after including <net/if_var.h>
> b) don't do either of it on OpenBSD

likely the case for some of them, but checking a couple of likely
candidates I am pretty sure they do use it (e.g. net-snmp, libgtop2,
zabbix, via kvm_read).

> OK if I just REVISION bump all these and be done with it?  That'd be
> this list of PKGPATHs:

bumps need to be done *after* snapshots with the changes are available
(I would wait at least a day after) otherwise if a ports builder starts
a build after the bump but before they have the new header, the bump
won't help.

>       security/aircrack-ng
>       www/firefox-esr
>       www/mozilla-firefox
>       multimedia/gstreamer1/plugins-bad
>       devel/libgtop2
>       net/usrsctp
>       net/miniupnp/miniupnpd
>       net/net-snmp,-main
>       net/net-snmp,-tkmib

only REVISION-main for net-snmp, it's used for some mibII things in the
agent, tkmib is just a Perl/Tk-based viewer and doesn't go anywhere near
it so unaffected.

>       net/zabbix,-main
>       net/zabbix,-proxy,mysql
>       net/zabbix,-proxy,pgsql
>       net/zabbix,-proxy,sqlite3
>       net/zabbix,-server,mysql
>       net/zabbix,-server,pgsql
>       net/zabbix,-web

same only REVISION-main for zabbix (agent)