On Tue, Mar 5, 2019 at 5:23 PM Steve Langasek <steve.langa...@ubuntu.com> wrote:
[...]
>  - fellow TB members: let's please discuss how we can sustainably audit that
>    flavors are continuing to meet the requirements for recognition.

Specifically for *that* requirement, being that at least one active
developer with the sufficient upload rights exists, we have scripts
for the DMB that could be adapted to warn when some teams have no
members. I don't think it would be much work to adapt it to check
memberships for packagesets.

The packageset reports [1] already include all the information, too.

[1] http://people.canonical.com/~ubuntu-archive/packagesets/disco/

Mathieu Trudel-Lapierre <cypher...@ubuntu.com>
Freenode: cyphermox, Jabber: mathieu...@gmail.com
4096R/65B58DA1 818A D123 0992 275B 23C2  CF89 C67B B4D6 65B5 8DA1