I just love the way you to make "Mountains Out Of Molehills" and that's exactly what you're doing with this.

Firstly regarding the method you use of taking the box and taking a snapshot.

Your method is based purely on assumption given that these boxes of food can be printed in many and varying styles and there's no guarantee that your Blaze ET or whatever you're using will read the box the first time.

Indeed I would use your method if their was no other way of doing things.

Regarding time? Well there are other factors in the m method you're using that - when considered - may slow down the process considerably thus I think the issue of time is a non issue really.

Now as for your search and I'm not trying to pretend that i'm better than anyone else here because with Google I'm not, I found cooking instructions for your burgers.

Now they're not detailed I admit and perhaps I'm just used to cooking all the time but the instructions state enough to enable me to cook these, from frozen to cooked in 20 minutes grilled.

I don't know whether the footnote to my original message on this subject made the list.

In that email I made the suggestion that - in your Samsung Galaxy S6 - you had a hand-held miracle for this sort of thing.

I have the "Google Now" launcher as my default launcher and in the top right hand corner of the screen - below the notification panel on the home screen - is a "Voice Search" icon, double-tap this and your phone will beep thus the phone expects voice commands, say "Cook beef burgers" and see what Google and your phone will read to you, line by line <smile>.