Just amazing what those Skills turn your Echo into, Google has a similar idea, I think they call it Collections? I could be wrong on that.

Anyway enjoy!

On 3/06/2017 4:14 AM, Stores, Mary A. wrote:

Hi Dane,

I have sent voice messages to people, and that is pretty cool. I will have to try the old time radio skill though. I love Fibber McGee and Molly.

Mary

*From:*Dane Trethowan [mailto:grtd...@internode.on.net]
*Sent:* Friday, June 02, 2017 1:45 PM
*To:* Techno-Chat ... Technology Enthusiasm! <techno-chat@techno-chat.net>
*Subject:* Re: [Techno-Chat]: Amazon Echo

I believe that Amazon Echo, Google Home etc are going to be devices that help shape our future.

I was interested to read your observations on the Amazon Echo App, I have 3 Amazon Echo devices here, the main Echo, Dot and Tap, all of which had to be setup online through a web page given the Amazon App isn’t available for IOS in Australia through our Apps Store and to be frank I didn’t even check if the Android App was available so I’ll go and take a peak in a few minutes.

I love the way various services can integrate with Amazon and Google, fir instance I can tell Google or Amazon to turn various appliances on and off in my house.

Perhaps you might like to try some of the new Amazon Echo skills that allow the making and receiving of phone calls, the sending of SMS messages, the ability to listen to Old-Time radio Drama and so the list goes on.

    On 3 Jun 2017, at 3:00 am, Stores, Mary A. <msto...@indiana.edu