Hi!

This article/review on Play-Fi is a bit dated but still worth the read if you're into Wi-Fi, wireless music and streaming as I am.

Personally I think Apple's Airplay is on the point of Retirement given there are so many better options such as Play-Fi available on devices now.

I'm very glad to see Sonos getting some good competition at long last.

I'm not saying Sonos systems are bad rather they're close and not flexible, Play-Fi and other systems challenge and change that.

Anyway read on and make your own judgement.

http://www.techhive.com/article/2856180/home-audio/dts-takes-on-sonos-we-go-ears-on-with-three-play-fi-multi-room-audio-devices.html

--

"Live each day as if you were goiing to die tomorrow, learn each day as if you were