I really like sdr.hu but i must say and maybe I am missing something, there doesn't seem to be any way to adjust the bandwith on the receiver like you can on websdr.org.

Am I correct or am I missing something.

I don't necessarily want to listen to sideband with a 2 kc filter all the time on an sdr receiver especially when so many hams are running ESSB these days.

Don

w a 2 i w c