Ada artikel yang rasanya patut direnungkan dan dipikirkan, terutama
untuk para pekerja IT. Sepertinya hal ini sifatnya universal karena
hampir terjadi di semua belahan dunia.

http://www.thetechzone.com/?m=show&id=642

Excerpt:
""Are I.T. Workers Blue Collar?" Interesting question. I was recently
asked this by some executives who were concerned with improving the
productivity of their I.T. departments. I asked them to explain why
they thought this way. They contended their I.T. people (e.g.,
analysts and programmers) exhibit a lot of blue collar
characteristics, e.g., repetition in types of work performed, they do
not dress or act like professionals, and regularly punch in and out of
work with little interest in going above and beyond the call of duty."

Ada tanggapan?

--
<avianto /> - http://avianto.com/

http://teknoblogia.blogspot.com/2005/02/tata-tertib-milis-v15.html