Hello all,

For those of you that don't know me, I'm an old kde-telepathy &
telepathy-qt developer who's been inactive in telepathy for a couple of
years. Recently I've been looking again into what is going on in this
project and it looks like it's dead, which is a pity. However, I can see
there is some limited activity around telepathy-qt, with some people
writing new Qt-based CMs (cool!). This little activity makes me hope
that maybe it's possible to revive the rest of the project?

I'm basically writing this email to declare my interest in attempting a
revival. I think free communication is quite important and it's being
neglected a lot recently in the FOSS world, which motivates me enough to
spend some time again in this project.

As a start, I would like to get in touch with all of you who are still
working on something related to telepathy. It would be nice to start a
conversation about project needs and future plans. So, if you are
interested, please get in touch. I am 'gkiagia' on irc and various other
places on the internet.

Regards,
George