This is an element of scale, we have 23 eNodeB's and over 500 UE's.

Terry

-----Original Message-----
From: telrad-boun...@wispa.org [mailto:telrad-boun...@wispa.org] On Behalf Of
Matthew Carpenter
Sent: Wednesday, September 21, 2016 11:23 AM
To: telrad@wispa.org
Subject: Re: [Telrad] Down tilt - UE drops

We have 4 eNB’s deployed, 106 UE’s and its working good.
I had a UE that needed a reboot this morning (7000 on Beta firmware), but other
then that our service calls for LTE service issues are far and few between.

The Telrad LTE product has had a few bumps in the road, but all have been taken
care of and things are running very smooth.  No dropped UE’s, or other odd
things I hear about.

It has saved us in a an area where 5ghz went from working great to crap
overnight.

Matt Carpenter
Amarillo Wireless