Mac users:

Apple has made a significant policy change with the latest OS X release. You
can now install 10.9 on to nearly every system sold since 2009 for free.

Due to this, we suspect that the vast majority of Mac users will upgrade
their systems to this OS and we'd like to know from you if that is or isn't
the case. For the upcoming release of TeraScript 7, we are now considering
supporting OS X 10.9 only and dropping support for all older releases.

Please let us know your thoughts on the matter.

Thanks,

Robert