From: Bishop Weiss [mailto:bishop...@gmail.com]
Sent: Monday, October 28, 2013 12:11 PM
To: TeraScript-Talk@terascript.com
Subject: Re: TeraScript-Talk: OS X support strategy

Are you talking about 10.9 server?

PhD Student
Instructional Technology and Learning Sciences
Utah State University

"To reach a goal you have never before attained you must do things you have
never before done"  Elder Scott

On Oct 28, 2013, at 9:31 AM, Robert Shubert <rshub...@tronics.com
<mailto:rshub...@tronics.com> > wrote:

Mac users:

Apple has made a significant policy change with the latest OS X release. You
can now install 10.9 on to nearly every system sold since 2009 for free.

Due to this, we suspect that the vast majority of Mac users will upgrade their
systems to this OS and we’d like to know from you if that is or isn’t the case.
For the upcoming release of TeraScript 7, we are now considering supporting OS
X 10.9 only and dropping support for all older releases.

Please let us know your thoughts on the matter.

Thanks,

Robert

  _____

<mailto:lists...@terascript.com> lists...@terascript.com with "unsubscribe