Will do – especially after we upgrade.  Thanks ☺

From: Robert Shubert [mailto:rshub...@tronics.com]
Sent: Tuesday, September 06, 2016 12:32 PM
To: TeraScript-Talk@terascript.com
Subject: RE: TeraScript-Talk: Question - <@appfile> not evaluating

Dave,

I wouldn’t say this is a known issue, but I have seen this happen extremely
rarely, on the order of once in a few years.

The issue is likely due to some memory corruption and the pointer to @APPFILE
has been lost.

It might be interesting to see if there was an error logged in events.log
before the issue started occurring.

If it does occur repetitively, please bring it to my attention again.

Robert