From: Robert Shubert <rshub...@tronics.com> on behalf of Robert Shubert
<rshub...@tronics.com>
Date: Wednesday, September 7, 2016 at 12:33 PM
To: "TeraScript-Talk@terascript.com" <TeraScript-Talk@terascript.com>
Subject: TeraScript-Talk: TeraScript Server 7.1.3 patch released

A bug was found in the initial release of 7.1.3.

In rare circumstances this bug will cause data source usernames and passwords
to decrypt incorrectly.

This issue has been corrected and new installers are now available. If you’ve
already downloaded and installed 7.1.3, please download the installer again and
redo the installation.
Even if your data sources are working normally, you are encouraged to update
since the bug may show up in other parts of the platform.

The installer has the same name, however when you run the installer the first
screen will report 7.1.3.1 indicating this patch.

Likewise the executable will not show any differences and @VERSION will return
7.1.3, however the .exe file itself will be dated today.

If you have any questions, please reply here or send an email to
supp...@terascript.com<mailto:supp...@terascript.com>

We apologize for any inconvenience.

Thank you,
TeraScript Support