From: Wayne Irvine <wa...@byteserve.com.au>
Sent: Monday, April 16, 2018 12:17 AM
To: TeraScript-Talk@terascript.com
Subject: Re: TeraScript-Talk: Request timeout

Yes it is. And there is a procedure to override it per TAF.

It is this procedure that I am not sure of.

On 16 Apr 2018, at 11:50 am, Fogelson, Steve
<foge...@askics.net<mailto:foge...@askics.net>> wrote:

Hi Wayne,

Don’t know if this is what you are looking for. Hope it helps.

QueryTimeout
System scope only
This configuration file variable causes queries that exceed the specified
number of seconds to time out and return the HTML page specified in
timeoutHTML. This variable is specified in seconds. The default value of
queryTimeout is 300.

timeoutHTML
System scope only
This configuration variable points to the HTML file that is returned when a
query times out in TeraScript Server. The file is by default called
timeout.html and resides in the configuration directory. See “A Note on Default
Locations” on page 381.

Steve Fogelson