This is accurate.

You can also edit the server.ini file and change the value on line QUERYTIMEOUT=

If you do the @ASSIGN below, you need to <@ASSIGN system$querytimeout 1234>

The <@RELOADCONFIG> tag is used to reload changes to the server.ini file
without restarting.

If you don’t want the timeout to be permanently changed, then you need to raise
it at the top of this TAF and lower it again when it’s done.

One last thing. Servers tend to run better with lower timeouts, since long
running requests can be problematic. Consider instead forking a new thread like
this:

<@IF “<@TIMER> > <@CALC “@@querytimeout *900”>>

                <@URL <@DOMAIN><@APPFILE>?start={where to pickup}
waitforresult=false>

</@IF>

If you’re thinking about using v8, there are other methods there can do this as
well.

Robert