As the PHP app worked I know it is not the CURL installed at /user/bin/.

So I am trying to use an External action, passing the arguments and header to a
script. During debug I was seeing good results: missing header, missing token
etc. But now that I have all those in place the the action almost immediately
returns blank results. I know this API call takes a few seconds to respond. How
do I get and External action to wait?

Wayne

Byteserve Pty Ltd
w: http://www.byteserve.com.au/