I’m pretty certain that you have to restart the service.

Peter Dobbs
President | ENGINESS | P: 416.901.6151<tel:416.901.6151;118> | F:
416.901.6150<tel:416.901.6150> | enginess.io<www.enginess.io>

This email and any attachments are confidential and are intended only for the
person(s) to whom it is addressed. It you are not the addressee named above,
any use, copying, distribution or disclosure is strictly unauthorized. If you
have received this information in error, please delete it and any attachments
and notify me immediately.