Hello,
With reference to
*"I think the user pattern you want is:*
*\A\A\d\d\d\A\A*"   -> example: \user\user\added\added\patterns\patterns ?
and also for
" 1-\d\d\d-GOOG-411 ->example: 5-\kindly\use\pattern-clarify- 678 ?
  www.\n\\\*.com"  -> presumed website address?
I may be wrong.
 Since I could not understand, Will you kindly clarify the position by
example how to do - for which I shall be
thankful to you. I intend to test for kannada lang.

With regards,
-sriranga(79yrs)