you should *uninstall the old version fully* and then build the version
from git. It is possibly referring to some older libraries.

Also, this needs leptonica 1.71. Not sure if the documentation mentions it
or not.

ShreeDevi

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tesseract-ocr/CAG2NduWMZ62iZS_vvzD2SnGbK_TUMZ97ZnhMZeSp8MMEjCOBEQ%40mail.gmail.com.