Hey thanks for replying.
Which options to use with text2image command? Also, is there any
configuration file and fonts list?

I tried the default option of text2image with tesseract github training
data with sanskrit 2003, but the recognition results are far away from
san.traineddata file on github.
Any help in matching san.traineddata results, starting from the scratch,
would be highly appreciated.

Thanks in advance
Rohit

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tesseract-ocr/45767a89-cd11-4f39-9622-3fe7b4d20a4a%40googlegroups.com.