Hey there Quan!
Will you please do me a favor? ^_~
Because you have made Jtessbox editor, I'd like to req you personally..
You have kept an option to 'Save' the box file in File menu.

Will you modify it and put the code to SAVE the data present in the Data
Grid 'AS IT IS'?
Please see the screenshot to easily understand what i want to say..

http://s16.postimg.org/6a1tt037p/help.jpg

I don't know java so i request you to please make a small change and
compile it for me..
Please. Please?

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tesseract-ocr/bf2b200e-da18-403f-a36f-a5a2a6382a67%40googlegroups.com.