I had used the new text2image program with the tesstrain.sh utility for
generating the box/tiff pairs and trained on a large set of fonts -

see
https://github.com/Shreeshrii/imagessan/blob/master/san95-langdata/language-specific.sh
and
https://github.com/Shreeshrii/imagessan/blob/master/san95-langdata/san.font_properties

Additional unicharset entries are probably because different devanagari
fonts have different number of glyphs for conjuncts (specially Siddhanta,
Sanskrit2003, Chandas and Uttara).

I do not currently have that setup (cygwin/msys2 with tesseract) to test.

ShreeDevi
____________________________________________________________
भजन - कीर्तन - आरती @ http://bhajans.ramparivar.com

On Wed, Sep 21, 2016 at 12:54 PM, RKVS Raman <rkvsra...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hello Shridevi,
>
> Thanks for clarifying on the current status of cube. I has worked with
> tesseract long back. So I will leave the cube module for the time being and
> focus on using the old adaptive classifier.
>
> BTW I tried training https://github.com/Shreeshrii/imagessan/blob/
> master/san95-langdata/san.training_text on Noto Sans Devnagari and I
> could get only 1165 entries in unicharset.
>
> How did you manage to get 1645 entries with it?
>
>
>
> Best Regards
> -Raman
>
>
>
> On Wed, Sep 21, 2016 at 9:21 AM, ShreeDevi Kumar <shreesh...@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
>> For Sanskrit, please see https://github.com/Shreeshrii/imagessan
>>
>> where I have added the training sources as well as traineddata for two
>> versions of training. In the testing I did on a small sample of images, it
>> seemed to perform better than the 3.04 san.traineddata.
>>
>> You are welcome to try using them and provide feedback.
>>
>> ShreeDevi
>> ____________________________________________________________
>> भजन - कीर्तन - आरती @ http://bhajans.ramparivar.com
>>
>> On Tue, Sep 20, 2016 at 7:05 PM, rkvsraman <rkvsra...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>> Hello,
>>>
>>> In tessdata , I see  cube models only for hindi and not for Marathi and
>>> Sanskrit thought they have the same script.
>>>
>>> Any particular reason for this?
>>>
>>> --
>>> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
>>> Groups "tesseract-ocr" group.
>>> To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send
>>> an email to tesseract-ocr+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.
>>> To post to this group, send email to tesseract-ocr@googlegroups.com.
>>> Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/tesseract-ocr.
>>> To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/ms
>>> gid/tesseract-ocr/83d5c408-c869-4c16-8847-78ba2d250763%40goo
>>> glegroups.com
>>> <https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tesseract-ocr/83d5c408-c869-4c16-8847-78ba2d250763%40googlegroups.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>
>>> .
>>> For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.
>>>
>>
>> --
>> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
>> "tesseract-ocr" group.
>> To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an
>> email to tesseract-ocr+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.
>> To post to this group, send email to tesseract-ocr@googlegroups.com.
>> Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/tesseract-ocr.
>> To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/ms
>> gid/tesseract-ocr/CAG2NduXv9SJy%3D9U3rvQAjyu1KVvM-GMiWCYc7F_
>> 0V0ZB7AQkhA%40mail.gmail.com
>> <https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tesseract-ocr/CAG2NduXv9SJy%3D9U3rvQAjyu1KVvM-GMiWCYc7F_0V0ZB7AQkhA%40mail.gmail.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>
>> .
>>
>> For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.
>>
>
> --
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
> "tesseract-ocr" group.
> To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an
> email to tesseract-ocr+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.
> To post to this group, send email to tesseract-ocr@googlegroups.com.
> Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/tesseract-ocr.
> To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/
> msgid/tesseract-ocr/CABFygUDpwgih4_YehFMNoF9B_WLRoN%2BiB6YfxQu6rSbszvXzfA%
> 40mail.gmail.com
> <https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tesseract-ocr/CABFygUDpwgih4_YehFMNoF9B_WLRoN%2BiB6YfxQu6rSbszvXzfA%40mail.gmail.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>
> .
>
> For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.
>

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"tesseract-ocr" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to tesseract-ocr+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to tesseract-ocr@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/tesseract-ocr.
To view this discussion on the web visit 
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tesseract-ocr/CAG2NduXcrUC%3DbRpwsZ9nPGHriLHNmvXBJYNzCJps1nW55w6WTw%40mail.gmail.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

Reply via email to