Sorry, I am not familiar with powershell and nuget.

If you are on Windows, you can try the experimental binaries for 4.0.0alpha
for gimagereader, gui front-end to Tesseract-ocr. You can ocr a pdf
directly or load multiple images at the same time.

- excuse the brevity, sent from mobile

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tesseract-ocr/CAG2NduXUj4Nf5wcpJfHPnrCt3Ds1BbVD3KcMPEUYqQdnORiPHQ%40mail.gmail.com.