thanks Egor , Shree

Egor,, what do you thin about Shree openion which say "There are recent
changes in leptonica which cater to requirements for 4.0.0alpha. so, I
think you should build leptonica from the GitHub master for 4.0"

بتاريخ الأحد، 29 يناير، 2017 6:16:25 م UTC+2، كتب shree:

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tesseract-ocr/8ecec7cc-7399-41c3-a207-639d4045248f%40googlegroups.com.