Shree, I would like to train some Arabic text images , do you think the
changes in Leptonica will affact the traning or recognizing process ?
بتاريخ الأحد، 29 يناير، 2017 8:54:30 م UTC+2، كتب Egor Pugin:

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tesseract-ocr/9956b82f-e192-4fe8-91e7-3fcc326ad660%40googlegroups.com.