Hello,

I have opened many of your box files and we can clearly see that they are
the same letter!!! For example, for the 1st box all of them starts with 0.
The second box file all starts with 1. Therefore, I think there is a
problem with your box files. Secondly, the error suggests that the
normproto file is not in unicharset. Did you use unicharset_extractor
properly making sure of the glyph metrics?

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tesseract-ocr/506318af-d8c7-4dd5-81d9-b0e54d036e79%40googlegroups.com.